2018 Certified GAPS™ Practitioner (CGP) Training
IMPORTANT TRAINING UPDATES AND FORMAT CHANGES:
We are excited to announce that starting in the spring of 2018 we will be offering the GAPS Practitioner Training in an ONLINE-ONLY format. This will allow us to expand from a 16-hour, 2-day training to a comprehensive 90-hour, 12-week training.
The new Certified GAPS Practitioner course will cover:
- Introduction to the GAPS Diet
- Treatments of GAPS
- Supplement & Lifestyle Changes
- Practical Issues
- GAPS Protocols
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Running a Private Clinic & Local GAPS Group
- Cooking Techniques for the GAPS Diet
Coursework will include:
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome, Cooking with GAPS, Put Your Heart in Your Mouth, Vegetarianism Explained, Articles, Case Studies and Resources written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Cooking Techniques for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet - Part 1L Meat Stock and Bone Broth, Part 2: Culturing Dairy, and Part 3: Lacto-fermentation by Monica Corrado
- Audio/video Lecture by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live Webinars with Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- Live webinars with Monica Corrado (Professional Chef and GAPS Lead Chef)
The introductory price for this 12-week, online-only course price is $2,450. Payment installments are available. If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist for the upcoming online trainings please apply for a registration HERE.
- The GAPS Practitioner Training is for practitioners only. It is not a cooking course, nor is it about any other content already covered in the GAPS book.
- The purpose of this training is to produce qualified GAPS PRACTITIONERS who will be able to identify and advise patients/clients who present with GAPS symptoms and to develop for them a personal nutritional protocol based on GAPS.
- Upon completion of the training, Certified GAPS Practitioners will be published on Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's resources website and authorized to use the GAPS Protocol in their practice.
- Certified GAPS Practitioners will be the only practitioners that Dr. Campbell-McBride will refer patients to.
- Trainees will receive digital files of a practitioner-specific handbook, client workbook and business branding materials to immediately begin sharing GAPS education in their practices.
- All Certified GAPS Practitioners will be permitted to use the GAPS branding in their practice advertisements and materials.
- This training is open to Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultants and Practitioners, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopathic Doctors, Medical Doctors, Nurses, and all other medical and qualified holistic professionals who are in ACTIVE PRACTICE with extensive training in nutrition, bio-chemistry, and anatomy and physiology. IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY SEEING CLIENTS/PATIENTS please only inquire when you are in active practice. ALL enrollment requests will need final approval by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
- If you do not have a background in nutrition and you do not meet the practitioner level qualifications, please ask about our new paraprofessional training that we are launching this spring called the "GAPS Advisor Training". The Advisor Training is for veterans of the GAPS Diet, and unlicensed consultants, as well as Licensed Massage Therapists, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Fitness Coaches, Health Coaches, and other non-certified individuals. Advisors are greatly needed, so please do inquire should you not qualify to take the GAPS Practitioner training.
GAPS™ and Gut and Psychology Syndrome™ are the trademark and copyright of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The right of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Patent and Designs Act 1988.